Sunday 17 January 2010

I'm sick

Yeah, that's right, I'm sick. Again. I'm not bloody impressed. It's some flu like thing, I ache all over, even my eyes hurt when I blink for crying out loud! This is not fun. I can also feel fluid in my lungs, that hurts like a bitch. Fortunately it seems to be clearing up, even if the other symptoms aren't.

My mother has been pestering me to go into this bus place tomorrow and sit a mock theory test, to prove I'm ready for the real thing. Last time I did this (before the whole scheme was suspended) I was getting 97-98% in my mock tests. I've barely read the theory book recently though. I've been caught up in the FTM UK collab channel and website I've not even thought about the book. Which is really fucking dumb, I know. Some times I lose sight of my real priorities and get lost in the fun stuff. I need to start getting the finger out and studying more. Although if I feel like this tomorrow, I dont know I'll be able to go anywhere.

My mother even agreed that I'm ill, which is really saying something, especially if you've been following my transition blog.

It was my birthday yesterday, I am now officially 28. We had our wee party on the saturday night though as my brother came through for a visit. It was pretty cool, they done alot better with my presents this time, my mother said she would make up for the christmas that she accidentally made crap for me.

So, I got, The Lost Boys, the Die Hard quadrilogy, the Beverly Hills Cop trilogy, a Bench scarf, a cool Bench hat that I'd been looking for (although not quite the colours I wanted), some chocs (which I don't really like, anyone want them?), and a 'cat in a bag' (basically a mechanised ball that rolls around in side a wee bag with a fake tail sticking out) which has amused Lola no end.

The night was quite good despite my dad's repeated attempts to be a dick. I don't need to be told to close a door behind me every time I walk through it. And if I want to take a picture of my birthday cake before I blow out my candles, I will. I dont care if the wax is running, it's not gonna spoil the cake. And was there really any need to sing 'happy birthday' quicker than everyone else and then shout at me again to blow out the candles because of running wax?

We ordered take away as a treat, and all sat down to watch a film together. My first choice was Die Hard With a Vengence (I love that film), but as my mum and dad had watched it the other night (without me) they didn't want to watch it again so soon. So I conceded and we watched Die Hard 1. After that, I suggested one of the Beverly Hills Cop movies, which my dad blatenly ignored and put on some stupid game show he wanted to watch, despite the fact I'd said I didn't want to watch it and shortly after left the room.

Even on my birthday, during my 'birthday party' this guy cannot rein himself in. What a dick.

Anyway, I saved you a bit of cake, grab it before someone eats it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment