Thursday 14 January 2010

Bugger, I forgot to mention...

Uh yeah so in my haste to make a first post and see how the blog looks I forgot to mention a few things. For those of you who don't know, I'm Keltik. Im 27, due to be 28 in 2 days and I am just thrilled at the prospect of being almost 30 and having done bugger all worth mentioning with my life.

I'm transgendered, FTM, if you don't know what this means, the NHS have a wee discription page. I am unfortunately pre T and surgery, but for more on this, see my transition journal. I live in Glasgow, Scotland, and I'm 100% Scottish and I'm very proud of the fact, I love my country, I love living here and I love being Scottish.

I'm also a big MMA fan, I follow the sport as best I can but we don't get all the coverage here. I train in the sport at a gym in Glasgow city centre. I'm not going to name the place as I'd like to remain somewhat anonymous. I love the sport, I love getting stuck in and having fun, the gym also puts on a number of live fight shows which I've had the pleasure of being involved in.

I have cats, 2 currently whom I love to bits, 2 girls, Lola and Cheeky. I had 2 boys too that I lost recently which just broke my heart, they were the sons of Lola, Ninja and Travis. The pictures there are hosted on my twitpic account, there's even a picture of me in there somewhere if you have a look around.

I'm out of work currently, which is unusual for me, I've never been out of work for more than a few weeks at a time, yet this time thanks to this fucking recession, its now approaching a year. So, at this moment in time it would appear that I'm headed down the route of being a bus driver. Now, I really don't want to be a bus driver. I would like the license, I have my class C license (large goods vehilcles) and this would be a class D license but it means working for a company who don't treat their staff very well and tie you into a 2 year contract that you have to buy your way out of and that can cost up to £2k. Two fucking years or two grand? Fuck that.

I quite fancy one of the emergency services, in particular the fire service. Looking at their website and testimonials it seems like the type of job that would suit me and my personality quite well. Plus, chicks dig a uniform!

Ok, I can't really think of much else to write, I think that's enough to get me started.

No comments:

Post a Comment