Thursday 14 January 2010

Hello Hello

Hello there, congratulations on finding this blog, it's my own personal non-transition blog that I probably won't mention alot. But seeing as how I've become an LJ pariah and dreamwidth just kinda sucks, I thought I'd set up shop here again.

I find at times when I'm posting in my transition blog that there's other things I want to write about, but that wouldn't really be appropriate for a transition blog. I started that with the intention of being a kind of therapy and a record. So one day, years from now when I'm (hopefully) post transition, I can look back at the journey to getting there.

So, to clarify, BecomingKeltik is the transition blog, this one is for all the wonderful and exciting goings on in my life.

/sarcasm

No comments:

Post a Comment